Monday 3 March 2014

I'm gonna kill her!! A rage song!!

Well I guess I got a little bit mad because I had a crush on that girl who looked half asian at school but I never managed to get any attention from her, so I wrote this song about that. It's an angry song and it sounds pretty kewl!!

For some reason the band had taken the habit of ending the song on a drum solo. Drum solos are fun and really cool, plus it gives us a chance to notice the drummer and what he can do.

It's our first drummer François Brousseau who started the tradition, but after we changed drummers for the local drum legend Iohann Laliberté this part became even more interesting. This song features a pretty intense drum solo by Iohann who must have been around 15 or 16 years old at that time.

This must have been recorded also more or less around 1992.

I guess none of my friends spoke much english at the time, so they did not realize how horrible the lyrics were!!

No comments:

Post a Comment